Dholera - Regional Development Authority
- The State Government will constitute RDA for each SIR declared by it.
- The RDA will be a body corporate.
- The State Government is also empowered to designate any Government agency or a govt. company to act as RDA.
- The RDA will have Chairman, Vice Chairman, CEO and members not exceeding eleven- to be appointed by the Govt.
- It will comprise of the official and non-officials & experts as members.
Power and functions of D-RDA
- To prepare Land use plan, Town planning scheme and Development plan for SIR.
- To Supervise, Monitor, Regulate and Ensure the planned development of SIR.
- To lay down the infrastructure and civil amenities.
- Acquire land and hold properties and sale, lease and transfer the properties including land.
- To execute contracts with unit holders, developers.
- To levy and collect fees, user charges.
- Control the development activities.
- To remove unauthorized construction, encroachment.
- Basically all ground level work, planning & regulation.